Group Registration Center FAQ
A group registration center is an established institution that can enroll groups of test takers to take MET remotely from home or at a Prometric Test Center. The Group Registration Center pays the test registration fee on behalf of its test takers as part of a formal agreement with Michigan Language Assessment.
How can my institution become a Group Registration Center?
Is there a cost associated with becoming a Group Registration Center?
What exams are available through group registration?
When can I begin registering test takers?
How do I enroll test takers using group registration?
After your institution is approved, you will be given an administrator account in our online customer portal and a link to the portal guide for Group Registration Centers. The guide will walk you through the process of creating orders. You will provide the initial information to create the accounts for your test takers on the customer portal and will pay for their test fees. Once we receive payment for an order, test takers on that order will receive an email with their login details and instructions to update their account and schedule their MET.
Can I enroll a group but only register one test taker at a time?
Is there an enrollment minimum?
What are the advantages of becoming a Group Registration Center?
Becoming a Group Registration Center provides institutions with several exciting opportunities in addition to enabling the group registration feature.
- Alleviate the registration expense for test takers.
- Simplify the registration process and increase access to 2- and 4-skill MET.
- Direct access to test-taker results and certificates.
- Order and pay for any number of test takers at any time (24/7).
- Minimal administrative requirements; participating is easy!
- Join the global network of institutions and organizations affiliated with Michigan Language Assessment.