Engage with Michigan Language Assessment. Promote MET Digital.
Group Registration Center
What is a Group Registration Center?
A Group Registration Center is an established institution that can enroll groups of test takers to take MET remotely from home or at a Prometric Test Center. The Group Registration Center will pay the test registration fee on behalf of its test takers as part of a formal agreement with Michigan Language Assessment.
Register Your Group
You can register groups of test takers for 2-skill MET (from home and at Prometric Test Centers) and 4-skill MET administered remotely from home.
Pay For Tests
Upload test taker information to our customer portal and pay the invoice. Test takers can then complete their registration and schedule their exam.
Access Test Results
You and your test takers can access digital score reports and certificates through our customer portal.
Who can apply to become a Group Registration Center?
- Schools and colleges
- English language schools
- E-Learning platforms
- Test centers
- Government and non-profit organizations
- Healthcare organizations
- Educational consultants
- Recruitment agents
Why is MET the Right Solution for Your Testing Needs?
Educators & Administrators
- Highly reliable exam for high-stakes decisions.
- Security procedures and processes you can trust.
- Global access at test centers or at home.
- Choose the exam day and time that works best.
- Option to retake one section: listening, reading, or writing.
- Fast results, typically within 5 days.
Follow these steps to become a Group Registration Center
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- Once approved, sign our Group Registration Center Agreement.
- Complete training with our representatives.
Have additional questions about becoming a Group Registration Center?
Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation with a local representative.